Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th to everyone!!!
Have a sparkling good time.
I have spent the major part of the week photographing and adding lots of new pieces in my etsy store. I wish I enjoyed this part of the jewelry making as much as I enjoy the creative part. I will be the first to acknowledge that cameras and I DO NOT jive at all. It has been great having the college kid home because I just hand him the camera and he takes a lot of the pictures. However, when he returns to school in August I will be on my own again. I have come to the conclusion that the LCD screen on my first generation Nikon Coolpix is just to small. Also, it is ridiculous for me with tri-focals try to focus on such a small screen. I have been looking at a few of the new generation Coolpix and am floored that they are bigger and cheaper than my original. Such is the way with electronics.
Back to the studio...

No comments: